On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 37 of 9#

Just an update on miles. It is getting chilly around here, but this afternoon I had a nice slow walk at the park. Well, mostly slow. I'm just glad I got off the computer and did something outdoors.

I'm going to try the quick ab workout show again tonight. Today I am suffering from delayed death to my abs! Ok, I know that's not true, but I can't remember what the official name is. Marla knows what I'm talking about, but I can't find it on her site because I am searching for. . . "delayed death!" or something. Heeeheee.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 286

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger M@rla said…

    I think perhaps you are looking for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) but really I like your terminology better :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home