On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

TV

Well, I no longer have cable! It cut off in the middle of a show last night. I will still have basic cable--network tv and a few channels like that, mostly because I don't think Dr. MM could stand visiting without any tv at all! But that's ok. Recently, I've been playing music at night instead of watching a lot of tv anyway.

I will have to watch myself to make sure that I don't replace tv with internet. I don't need to go from one screen to the next! I think I will use a timer for internet time in the evenings, and when time's up I will have to go do something else for a while. Walk, read a book, clean.

Soon I will be able to sign up for classes at the student rec center. I think I will take a spinning class and swimming lessons. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home